Please feel free to send us a request for information!
- Order number: OYS100700
- Supplier Name: Method aaS
Any organization that wants to create its own SAP® project management methodology and wants to get external experts to help (from large large enterprises to small medium-sized companies as well as cross-industry, e.g. manufacturing, IT, etc.)
As a "Method as a Service" we offer you the design and implementation of your new Project Methodology for use within your SAP® implementation projects with SAP® Activate®, PMI® PMBOK® Guide and other assets (if desired). SAP® Activate® consists of various roadmaps, which are usually solution-oriented and consist of processes, work streams (e.g. solution architecture, testing, training, transition, etc.), project plans (activities) and tools and templates, whereas the PMI PMBOK® Guide describes in particular knowledge management areas (how they are eg risks, quality, costs, etc. managed in a project). Depending on your requirements, various structures and contents of these standards should be adapted and integrated. In addition, there is the possibility to incorporate your own assets from your organization at any level. There are also other building blocks that can expand the scope of a project methodology, e.g. the design and installation of your own learning and certification environment. OYSTEC can create a corresponding project management methodology for your company and implement it in your organization.
By arrangement (depending on the scope, a SAP® project methodology can be created and implemented within 3 months to 2 years; depending on the building blocks to be integrated).
Global Delivery Model:
The methodology can be created at your location or remotely, or from a mixture of both - depending on the arrangement with you. Then: the use of shoring resources (e.g. from nearshore or offshore employees) can be configured as part of a SAP® project methodology.
By hourly or daily rate (price on request)
Country and language availability:
World (German, English)
Copyright: PMI and PMBOK Guide are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute, Inc.; SAP® and SAP® Activate are registered trademarks of SAP® SE.
- Attract more customers by having a professional SAP® project management methodology, an intelligent combination of global standard and your own organizational assets, delivered to the market as your own brand
- Even higher quality in your SAP® projects
- Lower costs of your SAP® projects through the utilization of market standards
- We are partners of SAP® plus have already developed SAP® Project Management Methodologies in a similar way for companies.
- You have the plan to build (or improve an existing) SAP® Project Management Methodology in your organization
- You have the idea to adapt and integrate leading market standards (from PMI® and SAP®) into your firm's future Project Management Methodology
We have strong references from all over the world (e.g. USA, Germany, Japan), industries (e.g. IT, manufacturing) and customer sizes (from Large Enterprises to Small-Medium-sized Companies). Please contact us for further details!
Copyright: PMI and PMBOK Guide are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute, Inc.; SAP and SAP Activate are registered trademarks of SAP SE.
In addition to the core service, the following modules can also be part of the offer, depending on the individual agreement. Please specify your wishes when you send us an inquiry.
Design of the Project Methodology for your SAP® implementation projects with SAP® Activate® and PMI® PMBOK® Guide. And we can add the assets of your company into the design opptionally. We consult, create the methodology and put it live for you.
Additional Building Blocks:
- Creation or provision of a Template Repository (e.g. according to PMI® standards; please refer also to our Webshop)
- Design and implementation of an Intranet Portal
- Design and implementation of a Learning Environment
- Design and implementation of a Certification Process for your internal (future) SAP Project Managers
- Further processes and templates in the area of Oorganizational Change Management if required
- Design and implementation of a global Enterprise PMO (EPMO)
- More on request!
Copyright: PMI and PMBOK Guide are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute, Inc., SAP and SAP Activate are registered trademarks of SAP SE.