Please feel free to send us a request for information!
- Order number: OYS100100
- Supplier Name: OYSTEC
Any organization that requires a certified Project Manager (from Large Enterprises to Small Medium-sized Companies, and across Industries, e.g. Manufacturing, IT, etc.)
We provide you with a Project Manager (holder of the Project Management Professional® PMP® certification according to PMI®) to manage your project according to the PMI PMBOK® Guide. This ensures the best quality of your project due to the utilization of the PMI® Knowledge Management Areas which are the following
- Project Integration Management: Using techniques and tools to define and coordinate the various processes and project management activities.
- Project Scope Management: Using techniques and tools to ensure the project includes all (and only) the work required to complete your project successfully.
- Project Schedule Management: Using techniques and tools to manage the timely completion of your project.
- Project Cost Management: Using techniques and tools to plan, estimate, budget and manage and control costs to make the project being completed within the approved budget.
- Project Quality Management: Using techniques and tools to plan, manage, control project and product quality requirements to meet the agreed expectations.
- Project Resource Management: Using techniques and tools to identify, acquire and manage the resources needed for the completion of the project.
- Project Communication Management: Using techniques and tools to ensure timely and appropriate planning, distribution, storage,management, contro and monitoring of project information.
- Project Risk Management: Using techniques and tools to conduct risk management planning, identification, analysis, response planning and implementation, and monitoring project risks.
- Project Procurement Management: Using techniques and tools to do the necessary purchase for products or services needed from outside the project environment.
- Project Stakeholder Engagement: Using techniques and tools to identify people and groups that either could impact or be impcated by the project and to manage their expectations with the aim of a successfull project completion.
By arrangement (a Project Manager is usually engaged for between half a year and 2 years, but this can be agreed individually and is depending on the industry and project environment)
Global Delivery Model:
Primarily onsite (depending on the agreement, services can also be provided remotely, i.e. onshore, nearshore or offshore)
By hourly or daily rate (price on request)
Country and language availability:
Global (German, English)
Copyright: PMI, PMP, Project Management Professional and PMBOK are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Dispatch of a certified Project Manager who holds the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification according to PMI® and leads your project according to this strong global market standard.
- Our Project Managers have many years of experience in many Industries and customer project scales.
- We not only offer the necessary skills in Project Management, but also the know-how in other disciplines such as Agile Management, Program Management, Multi-Project Management and Change Management.
Existence of a project with internal or external nature, which you would like to be managed by an external resource.
We have strong references from all over the world (e.g. USA, Germany, Japan), Industries (e.g. IT, manufacturing) and customer sizes (from Large Enterprises to Small-Medium-sized Companies). Please contact us for further details!
Copyright: PMI, Project Management Professional and PMBOK Guide are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
In addition to the Core Offering, further Building Blocks can also be part of the offer, depending on our individual agreement. Please specify your wishes when you send us an inquiry.
Dispatch of a certified Project Manager who holds the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification according to PMI® and leads your project according to this strong global market standard.
Additional Building Blocks:
- An even stronger focus on certain PMI® management areas: integration, scope, schedule, costs, quality, resources, communication, risks, procurement and / or stakeholders
- Power Tactics (e.g. with weaker or nonexistent matrix organizations)
- Organizational Change Management
- Agile Project Management
- Program Management
- Muli-Project Management
- Template Management and Rollouts (e.g. in the IT industry)
- Shoring Networks (Global Delivery Model)
- More on request!
Copyright: PMI and Project Management Professional are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.