Please feel free to send us a request for information!
- Order number: OYS102900
- Supplier Name: OYSTEC
Agile organisations (e.g. start-ups or SMEs) or institutions (e.g. universities) interested in cooperation or co-innovation in the field of digitisation of underground systems.
We are researching in the field of digitalization of underground systems via radar waves with depths up to 50m and are open for cooperation with interesting partners. The aim is to share useful ideas as well as costs and risks on both sides by creating marketable products and services in the field of underground digitisation. We are currently using equipment with radar waves, but we are also open to other technologies and the exchange of experience and best practices.
After individual agreement.
German, English, Japanese
- Sharing useful ideas as well as costs and risks on both sides with the aim of creating marketable products and services in the field of underground digitisation.
- Use of synergy effects regarding the global orientation of OYSTEC as well as in the area of cooperation in the creation of products and services.
- Interest in working in partnership on the digitisation of underground systems.
- Availability of appropriate hardware for 2D and/or 3D scanning of subsoils with appropriate experience.
Please contact us for further details!
Depending on the cooperation interest and agreement, different focus areas can be set in a potential cooperation. Some example focus topics are listed below.
Research Focus Topics:
- Smart machines, hardware, devices for deep scanning
- scanning technologies (radar, magnetism, electrics, etc.)
- Standard software and in-house developments
- Exchange of experience
- Legislation and requirements
- More gladly on request!